Here's what we've been working on.
On June 1, 2015, Texas Aviation Partners was retained by GAABT Aviation, Inc. to manage the largest lease holder at Georgetown Municipal Airport formally known as Georgetown Jet Center. The campus includes (21) T-Hangars, over 75,000 square feet of hangar space and 15,000 square feet of office and shop space.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED SO FAR
- Designed and published FBO website to include new logo and branding
- Implemented comprehensive repairs and improvements by addressing overdue deferred maintenance.
- Created new lease documents with updated insurance requirements
- Achieved 100% NATA Safety 1st certified line service crew & customer service representatives
- Deployed several much-needed amenities such as concierge services, on-site rental cars, flight planning station, WSI Pilotbrief Optima and GPU services, complimentary Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, popcorn, Starbucks coffee and water
- 100% occupancy of T-hangars
- 85% occupancy of community hangar space
- Negotiated lease of office and hangar space to local businesses and flight school